The Lughah wa Da'wah department of Al Ahdaf Academy is delighted to introduce Al Muhawarah!
A modern Arabic conversation course, Al Muhawarah (Level 1 ) is scheduled to begin in January 2016, with places filling up fast!
There are separate classes for:
- Adults (Male)
- Adults (Female)
- Upper Primary & Secondary School Students
THE COURSE FOCUSES ON :
- Developing proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing in Modern Standard Arabic.
- Expressing oneself and participate in simple one-to-one conversations involving basic practical and social situations.
- Practicing basic grammatical structures through exploring the drills, exercises and class discussion.
- Students will develop basic communicative skills and learn the fundamental structure of basic sentences.
You must be able to read simple Arabic and be familiar with Arabic alphabets. Or, at the very least, be able to identify the different letters of the Arabic alphabet.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE IF
- You have an interest in learning the Arabic language.
- You intend to pursue a deeper study of the Arabic language
- You plan to travel to or will be stationed at an Arabic-speaking country
- You find yourself regularly or intermittently liaising with Arabic-speaking clients
- You are currently studying Arabic and need to boost your conversational skills
To register, sign up here!
For more information, please visit our Facebook page!